WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flaky, flakey
- usage: made of or resembling flakes; "flaky soap"
- 2. flaky, flakey, tender (vs. tough)
- usage: made of or easily forming flakes
- 3. bizarre, eccentric, freakish, freaky, flaky, flakey, gonzo, off-the-wall, outlandish, outre, unconventional (vs. conventional) (vs. conventional)
- usage: conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual; "restaurants of bizarre design--one like a hat, another like a rabbit"; "famed for his eccentric spelling"; "a freakish combination of styles"; "his off-the-wall antics"; "the outlandish clothes of teenagers"; "outre and affected stage antics"
All rights reserved.
See also: flaky (Dictionary)