- 1. flank, wing, formation
- usage: the side of military or naval formation; "they attacked the enemy's right flank"
- 2. flank, subfigure
- usage: a subfigure consisting of a side of something
- 3. flank, cut of beef
- usage: a cut from the fleshy part of an animal's side between the ribs and the leg
- 4. flank, body part
- usage: the side between ribs and hipbone
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flank, lie
- usage: be located at the sides of something or somebody
All rights reserved.
See also: flank (Dictionary)