Synonyms of flatness
- 1. two-dimensionality, flatness, planeness, dimensionality
- usage: the property of having two dimensions
- 2. flatness, expressive style, style
- usage: a want of animation or brilliance; "the almost self-conscious flatness of Hemingway's style"
- 3. flatness, taste, taste sensation, gustatory sensation, taste perception, gustatory perception
- usage: a deficiency in flavor; "it needed lemon juice to sharpen the flatness of the dried lentils"
- 4. flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, mat, matt, matte, dullness
- usage: the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
- 5. languor, lethargy, sluggishness, phlegm, flatness, inactiveness, inactivity, inertia
- usage: inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy; "the general appearance of sluggishness alarmed his friends"
All rights reserved.