WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fleabane, feabane mullet, Pulicaria dysenterica, herb, herbaceous plant
- usage: hairy perennial Eurasian herb with yellow daisylike flowers reputed to destroy or drive away fleas
- 2. fleabane, wildflower, wild flower
- usage: any of several North American plants of the genus Erigeron having daisylike flowers; formerly believed to repel fleas
- 3. horseweed, Canadian fleabane, fleabane, Conyza canadensis, Erigeron canadensis, weed
- usage: common North American weed with linear leaves and small discoid heads of yellowish flowers; widely naturalized throughout temperate regions; sometimes placed in genus Erigeron
All rights reserved.
See also: fleabane (Dictionary)