WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flexure, flection, flexion, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: the state of being flexed (as of a joint)
- 2. fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend, angular shape, angularity
- usage: an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
- 3. flexion, flexure, bending
- usage: act of bending a joint; especially a joint between the bones of a limb so that the angle between them is decreased
All rights reserved.
See also: flexure (Dictionary)