Synonyms of flimsy
- 1. onionskin, flimsy, typewriter paper, typing paper
- usage: a thin strong lightweight translucent paper used especially for making carbon copies
- 1. flimsy, weak (vs. strong)
- usage: lacking solidity or strength; "a flimsy table"; "flimsy construction"
- 2. unconvincing (vs. convincing), flimsy, unpersuasive, incredible#1, unbelievable
- usage: not convincing; "unconvincing argument"; "as unconvincing as a forced smile"
- 3. flimsy, fragile, slight, tenuous, thin, insignificant (vs. significant), unimportant
- usage: lacking substance or significance; "slight evidence"; "a tenuous argument"; "a thin plot"; a fragile claim to fame"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of flimsy (Dictionary)