Synonyms of flowering
- 1. blossoming, flowering, florescence, inflorescence, anthesis, efflorescence, growth, growing, maturation, development, ontogeny, ontogenesis
- usage: the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms
- 2. unfolding, flowering, development, evolution
- usage: a developmental process; "the flowering of antebellum culture"
- 1. bloom, blossom, flower, develop
- usage: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- 1. flowering (vs. flowerless)
- usage: having a flower or bloom; "a flowering plant"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of flowering (Dictionary)