WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. good luck, fluke, good fortune, luck, fortune
- usage: a stroke of luck
- 2. fluke, barb
- usage: a barb on a harpoon or arrow
- 3. fluke, flue, projection
- usage: flat bladelike projection on the arm of an anchor
- 4. fluke, tail
- usage: either of the two lobes of the tail of a cetacean
- 5. fluke, trematode, trematode worm, flatworm, platyhelminth
- usage: parasitic flatworms having external suckers for attaching to a host
All rights reserved.
See also: fluke (Dictionary)