Synonyms of flurry
- 1. bustle, hustle, flurry, ado, fuss, stir, commotion, din, ruction, ruckus, rumpus, tumult
- usage: a rapid active commotion
- 2. flurry, snow flurry, snow, snowfall
- usage: a light brief snowfall and gust of wind (or something resembling that); "he had to close the window against the flurries"; "there was a flurry of chicken feathers"
- 1. flurry, move
- usage: move in an agitated or confused manner
- 2. confuse, flurry, disconcert, put off, embarrass, abash
- usage: cause to feel embarrassment; "The constant attention of the young man confused her"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of flurry (Dictionary)