Synonyms of flyer
- 1. circular, handbill, bill, broadside, broadsheet, flier, flyer, throwaway, ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
- usage: an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
- 2. flier, flyer, traveler, traveller
- usage: someone who travels by air
- 3. aviator, aeronaut, airman, flier, flyer, skilled worker, trained worker, skilled workman
- usage: someone who operates an aircraft
- 1. fly, alert (vs. unalert), watchful
- usage: (British informal) not to be deceived or hoodwinked
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of flyer (Dictionary)