- 1. fob, watch pocket, vest pocket
- usage: a vest pocket to hold a pocket watch
- 2. fob, adornment
- usage: an adornment that hangs from a watch chain
- 3. fob, watch chain, watch guard, chain
- usage: short chain or ribbon attaching a pocket watch to a man's vest
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flim-flam, play a joke on, play tricks, trick, fob, fox, pull a fast one on, play a trick on, deceive, lead on, delude, cozen
- usage: deceive somebody; "We tricked the teacher into thinking that class would be cancelled next week"
All rights reserved.
See also: fob (Dictionary)