- 1. fog, aerosol
- usage: droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
- 2. fog, fogginess, murk, murkiness, atmosphere, atmospheric state
- usage: an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
- 3. daze, fog, haze, confusion, mental confusion, confusedness, muddiness, disarray
- usage: confusion characterized by lack of clarity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. obscure, befog, becloud, obnubilate, haze over, fog, cloud, mist, hide, conceal
- usage: make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
All rights reserved.
See also: fog (Dictionary)