WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pagination, folio, page number, paging, number
- usage: the system of numbering pages
- 2. leaf, folio, sheet, piece of paper, sheet of paper
- usage: a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- 3. folio, book, volume
- usage: a book (or manuscript) consisting of large sheets of paper folded in the middle to make two leaves or four pages; "the first folio of Shakespeare's plays"
All rights reserved.
See also: folio (Dictionary)