- 1. eatage, forage, pasture, pasturage, grass, fodder
- usage: bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- 2. foraging, forage, search, hunt, hunting
- usage: the act of searching for food and provisions
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. scrounge, forage, hunt, run, hunt down, track down
- usage: collect or look around for (food)
- 2. forage, feed, eat
- usage: wander and feed; "The animals forage in the woods"
All rights reserved.
See also: forage (Dictionary)