Synonyms of forking
- 1. furcation, forking, angular shape, angularity
- usage: the place where something divides into branches
- 2. branching, ramification, fork, forking, division
- usage: the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- 1. pitchfork, fork, lift
- usage: lift with a pitchfork; "pitchfork hay"
- 2. fork, attack, aggress
- usage: place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- 3. branch, ramify, fork, furcate, separate, diverge
- usage: divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
- 4. fork, shape, form
- usage: shape like a fork; "She forked her fingers"
All rights reserved.