- 1. quadruple, fourfold, four-fold, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: four times as great or many; "a fourfold increase in the dosage"
- 2. quadruple, quadruplicate, quadruplex, fourfold, four-fold, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: having four units or components; "quadruple rhythm has four beats per measure"; "quadruplex wire"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fourfold, four times
- usage: by a factor of four; "the price of gasoline has increased fourfold over the past two years"
All rights reserved.
See also: fourfold (Dictionary)