Synonyms of foursquare
- 1. square, foursquare, rectangle, regular polygon
- usage: (geometry) a plane rectangle with four equal sides and four right angles; a four-sided regular polygon; "you can compute the area of a square if you know the length of its sides"
- 1. foursquare, resolute (vs. irresolute)
- usage: characterized by firm and unwavering conviction; "a foursquare refusal to yield"
- 1. foursquare
- usage: in a square position; "the building stood foursquare"
- 2. squarely, foursquare, straightforwardly
- usage: with firmness and conviction; without compromise; "he stood foursquare for religious liberty and toleration"- C.G.Bowers; "dealt straightforwardly with all issues"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of foursquare (Dictionary)