- 1. frail, weight unit, weight
- usage: the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
- 2. frail, basket, handbasket
- usage: a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. frail (vs. robust), decrepit, debile, feeble, infirm, rickety, sapless, weak, weakly, light-boned, delicate, weak
- usage: physically weak; "an invalid's frail body"
- 2. fallible, frail, imperfect, weak, human (vs. nonhuman)
- usage: wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings; "I'm only a fallible human"; "frail humanity"
- 3. delicate, fragile, frail, breakable (vs. unbreakable)
- usage: easily broken or damaged or destroyed; "a kite too delicate to fly safely"; "fragile porcelain plates"; "fragile old bones"; "a frail craft"
All rights reserved.
See also: frail (Dictionary)