Synonyms of fringed
- 1. fringe, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: adorn with a fringe; "The weaver fringed the scarf"
- 2. fringe, surround, environ, ring, skirt, border
- usage: decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe; "fur fringed the hem of the dress"
- 1. fringed, bordered (vs. unbordered)
- usage: surrounded as with a border or fringe; sometimes used in combination; "a large suburban community...fringed by an industrial area"; "a grass-fringed stream"
- 2. fringed, adorned (vs. unadorned), decorated
- usage: having a decorative edging of hanging cords or strips
- 3. fringed, laciniate, rough (vs. smooth)
- usage: having edges irregularly and finely slashed; "a laciniate leaf"
All rights reserved.