- 1. fugitive, runaway, fleer, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who flees from an uncongenial situation; "fugitives from the sweatshops"
- 2. fugitive, fugitive from justice, criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor
- usage: someone who is sought by law officers; someone trying to elude justice
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fleeting, fugitive, momentaneous, momentary, short (vs. long)
- usage: lasting for a markedly brief time; "a fleeting glance"; "fugitive hours"; "rapid momentaneous association of things that meet and pass"; "a momentary glimpse"
All rights reserved.
See also: fugitive (Dictionary)