WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fun, merriment, playfulness, diversion, recreation
- usage: activities that are enjoyable or amusing; "I do it for the fun of it"; "he is fun to have around"
- 2. fun, play, sport, wit, humor, humour, witticism, wittiness
- usage: verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
- 3. fun, activity
- usage: violent and excited activity; "she asked for money and then the fun began"; "they began to fight like fun"
- 4. playfulness, fun, frivolity, frivolousness
- usage: a disposition to find (or make) causes for amusement; "her playfulness surprised me"; "he was fun to be with"
All rights reserved.
See also: fun (Dictionary)