WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fury, rage, madness, anger, choler, ire
- usage: a feeling of intense anger; "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"; "his face turned red with rage"
- 2. craze, delirium, frenzy, fury, hysteria, mania, manic disorder
- usage: state of violent mental agitation
- 3. ferocity, fierceness, furiousness, fury, vehemence, violence, wildness, intensity, intensiveness
- usage: the property of being wild or turbulent; "the storm's violence"
- 4. Fury, Eumenides, Erinyes
- usage: (classical mythology) the hideous snake-haired monsters (usually three in number) who pursued unpunished criminals
All rights reserved.
See also: fury (Dictionary)