Synonyms of fused
- 1. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- 2. fuse, liquefy, flux, liquify
- usage: become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat; "The substances fused at a very high temperature"
- 3. fuse, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
- 4. fuse, melt, run, melt down
- usage: make liquid or plastic by heating; "The storm fused the electric mains"
- 1. amalgamate, amalgamated, coalesced, consolidated, fused, united (vs. divided)
- usage: joined together into a whole; "United Industries"; "the amalgamated colleges constituted a university"; "a consolidated school"
All rights reserved.