WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fusee drive, fusee, drive
- usage: a spirally grooved spindle in a clock that counteracts the diminishing power of the uncoiling mainspring
- 2. fusee, fuzee, flare
- usage: a colored flare used as a warning signal by trucks and trains
- 3. fusee, fuzee, match, lucifer, friction match
- usage: a friction match with a large head that will stay alight in the wind
- 4. fuse, fuze, fusee, fuzee, primer, priming, lighter, light, igniter, ignitor
- usage: any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
All rights reserved.
See also: fusee (Dictionary)