WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hair, fuzz, tomentum, plant process, enation
- usage: filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
- 2. bull, cop, copper, fuzz, pig, policeman, police officer, officer
- usage: uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- 3. blur, fuzz, representation, mental representation, internal representation
- usage: a hazy or indistinct representation; "it happened so fast it was just a blur"; "he tried to clear his head of the whisky fuzz"
- 4. fuzz, beard, face fungus, whiskers
- usage: the first beard of an adolescent boy
All rights reserved.
See also: fuzz (Dictionary)