Synonyms of gad
- 1. generalized anxiety disorder, GAD, anxiety reaction, anxiety disorder
- usage: an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling or lightheadedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months
- 2. spur, gad, prod, goad
- usage: a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward; "cowboys know not to squat with their spurs on"
- 1. gallivant, gad, jazz around, roll, wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, rove, range, drift, vagabond
- usage: wander aimlessly in search of pleasure
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of gad (Dictionary)