Synonyms of gesture
- 1. gesture, motion, movement, move, motility
- usage: motion of hands or body to emphasize or help to express a thought or feeling
- 2. gesture, motion, visual communication
- usage: the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- 3. gesture, indication, indicant
- usage: something done as an indication of intention; "a political gesture"; "a gesture of defiance"
- 1. gesticulate, gesture, motion, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: show, express or direct through movement; "He gestured his desire to leave"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of gesture (Dictionary)