Synonyms of give and take
- 1. discussion, give-and-take, word, speech, speech communication, spoken communication, spoken language, language, voice communication, oral communication
- usage: an exchange of views on some topic; "we had a good discussion"; "we had a word or two about it"
- 2. banter, raillery, give-and-take, backchat, repartee
- usage: light teasing repartee
- 3. interchange, reciprocation, give-and-take, interaction
- usage: mutual interaction; the activity of reciprocating or exchanging (especially information)
- 1. give and take, compromise
- usage: make mutual concessions; "In life you have to give and take"
All rights reserved.