Synonyms of glib
- 1. glib, superficial (vs. profound)
- usage: marked by lack of intellectual depth; "glib generalizations"; "a glib response to a complex question"
- 2. glib, pat, slick, plausible (vs. implausible)
- usage: having only superficial plausibility; "glib promises"; "a slick commercial"
- 3. glib, glib-tongued, smooth-tongued, persuasive (vs. dissuasive)
- usage: artfully persuasive in speech; "a glib tongue"; "a smooth-tongued hypocrite"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of glib (Dictionary)