Synonyms of glutted
- 1. gorge, ingurgitate, overindulge, glut, englut, stuff, engorge, overgorge, overeat, gormandize, gormandise, gourmandize, binge, pig out, satiate, scarf out, eat
- usage: overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself; "She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
- 2. flood, oversupply, glut, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply with an excess of; "flood the market with tennis shoes"; "Glut the country with cheap imports from the Orient"
- 1. glutted, overfull, full (vs. empty)
- usage: exceeding demand; "a glutted market"
All rights reserved.