Synonyms of goading
- 1. goad, goading, prod, prodding, urging, spur, spurring, encouragement
- usage: a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves"
- 1. spur, goad, encourage
- usage: give heart or courage to
- 2. goad, prod, incite, egg on
- usage: urge with or as if with a goad
- 3. goad, prick, stab, jab
- usage: stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- 4. needle, goad, harass, hassle, harry, chivy, chivvy, chevy, chevvy, beset, plague, molest, provoke
- usage: goad or provoke,as by constant criticism; "He needled her with his sarcastic remarks"
All rights reserved.