Synonyms of going away
- 1. departure, going, going away, leaving, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of departing
- 1. go, go away, depart, exit, go out, get out, leave
- usage: move away from a place into another direction; "Go away before I start to cry"; "The train departs at noon"
- 2. leave, go forth, go away
- usage: go away from a place; "At what time does your train leave?"; "She didn't leave until midnight"; "The ship leaves at midnight"
- 3. vanish, disappear, go away, end, stop, finish, terminate, cease
- usage: become invisible or unnoticeable; "The effect vanished when day broke"
- 4. disappear, vanish, go away
- usage: get lost, as without warning or explanation; "He disappeared without a trace"
All rights reserved.