Synonyms of goose
- 1. goose, anseriform bird
- usage: web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- 2. fathead, goof, goofball, bozo, jackass, goose, cuckoo, twat, zany, fool, sap, saphead, muggins, tomfool
- usage: a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- 3. goose, poultry
- usage: flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- 1. goose, pinch, squeeze, twinge, tweet, nip, twitch
- usage: pinch in the buttocks; "he goosed the unsuspecting girl"
- 2. goose, prod, incite, egg on
- usage: prod into action
- 3. goose, pump
- usage: give a spurt of fuel to; "goose the car"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of goose (Dictionary)