Synonyms of granted
- 1. allow, grant, give
- usage: let have; "grant permission"; "Mandela was allowed few visitors in prison"
- 2. award, grant, give
- usage: give as judged due or on the basis of merit; "the referee awarded a free kick to the team"; "the jury awarded a million dollars to the plaintiff";"Funds are granted to qualified researchers"
- 3. concede, yield, grant, agree, hold, concur, concord
- usage: be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
- 4. accord, allot, grant, give
- usage: allow to have; "grant a privilege"
- 5. grant, give
- usage: bestow, especially officially; "grant a degree"; "give a divorce"; "This bill grants us new rights"
- 6. concede, yield, cede, grant, give
- usage: give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
- 7. grant, deed over, give, gift, present
- usage: transfer by deed; "grant land"
- 1. given, granted, acknowledged (vs. unacknowledged)
- usage: acknowledged as a supposition; "given the engine's condition, it is a wonder that it started"
All rights reserved.