Synonyms of groping
- 1. grope, fumble, search, seek, look for
- usage: feel about uncertainly or blindly; "She groped for her glasses in the darkness of the bedroom"
- 2. grope, try, seek, attempt, essay, assay
- usage: search blindly or uncertainly; "His mind groped to make the connection"
- 3. grope, caress, fondle
- usage: fondle for sexual pleasure; "He made some sexual advances at the woman in his office and groped her repeatedly"
- 1. groping, uncertain (vs. certain), unsure (vs. sure), incertain
- usage: acting with uncertainty or hesitance or lack of confidence; "a groping effort to understand"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of groping (Dictionary)