Synonyms of guillotine
- 1. closure by compartment, guillotine, closure, cloture, gag rule, gag law
- usage: closure imposed on the debate of specific sections of a bill
- 2. guillotine, instrument of execution
- usage: instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles; used for beheading people
- 1. guillotine, decapitate, behead, decollate
- usage: kill by cutting the head off with a guillotine; "The French guillotined many Vietnamese while they occupied the country"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of guillotine (Dictionary)