Synonyms of gushing
- 1. spurt, spirt, gush, spout, pour
- usage: gush forth in a sudden stream or jet; "water gushed forth"
- 2. rave, gush, praise
- usage: praise enthusiastically; "She raved about that new restaurant"
- 3. jet, gush, run, flow, feed, course
- usage: issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth; "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"
- 1. gushing, pouring, running(prenominal) (vs. standing)
- usage: flowing profusely; "a gushing hydrant"; "pouring flood waters"
- 2. burbling, burbly, effusive, gushing, lively (vs. dull)
- usage: uttered with unrestrained enthusiasm; "a novel told in burbly panting tones"
- 3. effusive, gushing(prenominal), gushy, demonstrative (vs. undemonstrative)
- usage: extravagantly demonstrative; "insincere and effusive demonstrations of sentimental friendship"; "a large gushing female"; "write unrestrained and gushy poetry"
All rights reserved.