Synonyms of habitation
- 1. habitation, habitat, home ground
- usage: the native habitat or home of an animal or plant
- 2. dwelling, home, domicile, abode, habitation, dwelling house, housing, lodging, living accommodations
- usage: housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
- 3. inhabitancy, inhabitation, habitation, occupancy, tenancy
- usage: the act of dwelling in or living permanently in a place (said of both animals and men); "he studied the creation and inhabitation and demise of the colony"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of habitation (Dictionary)