WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Haldane, J. B. S. Haldane, John Burdon Sanderson Haldane
- usage: Scottish geneticist (son of John Haldane) who contributed to the development of population genetics; a popularizer of science and a Marxist (1892-1964)
- 2. Haldane, John Haldane, John Scott Haldane
- usage: Scottish physiologist and brother of Richard Haldane and Elizabeth Haldane; noted for research into industrial diseases (1860-1936)
- 3. Haldane, Elizabeth Haldane, Elizabeth Sanderson Haldane
- usage: Scottish writer and sister of Richard Haldane and John Haldane (1862-1937)
- 4. Haldane, Richard Haldane, Richard Burdon Haldane, First Viscount Haldane of Cloan
- usage: Scottish statesman and brother of Elizabeth and John Haldane (1856-1928)
All rights reserved.
See also: haldane (Dictionary)