Synonyms of hallucination
- 1. hallucination, delusion, psychotic belief
- usage: illusory perception; a common symptom of severe mental disorder
- 2. delusion, hallucination, misconception
- usage: a mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea; "he has delusions of competence"; "his dreams of vast wealth are a hallucination"
- 3. hallucination, object
- usage: an object perceived during a hallucinatory episode; "he refused to believe that the angel was a hallucination"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hallucination (Dictionary)