Synonyms of harmonious
- 1. harmonious (vs. inharmonious), consonant, harmonic, harmonical, harmonized, harmonised, harmonic, sympathetic, on-key, true, pure, symphonic, symphonious, compatible
- usage: musically pleasing
- 2. harmonious, proportionate, symmetrical, balanced (vs. unbalanced)
- usage: exhibiting equivalence or correspondence among constituents of an entity or between different entities
- 3. harmonious, congruous (vs. incongruous), congruent
- usage: suitable and fitting; "the tailored clothes were harmonious with her military bearing"
- 4. harmonious, compatible (vs. incompatible)
- usage: existing together in harmony; "harmonious family relationships"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of harmonious (Dictionary)