Synonyms of harmonised
- 1. harmonize, harmonise, consort, accord, concord, fit in, agree, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
- 2. harmonize, harmonise, compose, write
- usage: write a harmony for
- 3. harmonize, harmonise, sing
- usage: sing or play in harmony
- 4. harmonize, harmonise, relate
- usage: bring (several things) into consonance or relate harmoniously; "harmonize the different interests"
- 5. harmonize, harmonise, reconcile, adjust, set, correct
- usage: bring into consonance or accord; "harmonize one's goals with one's abilities"
- 6. harmonize, harmonise, chord, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- 1. consonant, harmonic, harmonical, harmonized, harmonised, harmonious (vs. inharmonious)
- usage: involving or characterized by harmony
All rights reserved.