- 1. fuss, trouble, bother, hassle, perturbation, disturbance
- usage: an angry disturbance; "he didn't want to make a fuss"; "they had labor trouble"; "a spot of bother"
- 2. hassle, scuffle, tussle, dogfight, rough-and-tumble, fight, fighting, combat, scrap
- usage: disorderly fighting
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. harass, hassle, harry, chivy, chivvy, chevy, chevvy, beset, plague, molest, provoke, annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, rile, nark, nettle, gravel, vex, chafe, devil
- usage: annoy continually or chronically; "He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked"; "This man harasses his female co-workers"
All rights reserved.
See also: hassle (Dictionary)