- 1. here, location
- usage: the present location; this place; "where do we go from here?"
- 2. Hera, Here
- usage: queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology; sister and wife of Zeus remembered for her jealously of the many mortal women Zeus fell in love with; identified with Roman Juno
- 1. here(predicate), present (vs. absent)
- usage: being here now; "is everyone here?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. here
- usage: in or at this place; where the speaker or writer is; "I work here"; "turn here"; "radio waves received here on Earth"
- 2. here
- usage: in this circumstance or respect or on this point or detail; "what do we have here?"; "here I must disagree"
- 3. here, hither
- usage: to this place (especially toward the speaker); "come here, please"
- 4. here
- usage: at this time; now; "we'll adjourn here for lunch and discuss the remaining issues this afternoon"
All rights reserved.
See also: here (Dictionary)