Synonyms of hesitation
- 1. hesitation, vacillation, wavering, indecision, indecisiveness, irresolution
- usage: indecision in speech or action
- 2. reluctance, hesitancy, hesitation, disinclination, indisposition, unwillingness, involuntariness
- usage: a certain degree of unwillingness; "a reluctance to commit himself"; "his hesitancy revealed his basic indisposition"; "after some hesitation he agreed"
- 3. hesitation, waver, falter, faltering, pause
- usage: the act of pausing uncertainly; "there was a hesitation in his speech"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hesitation (Dictionary)