- 1. hind, grouper
- usage: any of several mostly spotted fishes that resemble groupers
- 2. hind, red deer, elk, American elk, wapiti, Cervus elaphus
- usage: a female deer, especially an adult female red deer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. back(prenominal), hind(prenominal), hinder(prenominal), posterior (vs. anterior)
- usage: located at or near the back of an animal; "back (or hind) legs"; "the hinder part of a carcass"
All rights reserved.
See also: hind (Dictionary)