Synonyms of hinderance
- 1. hindrance, hinderance, deterrent, impediment, balk, baulk, check, handicap, difficulty
- usage: something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- 2. hindrance, hinderance, hitch, preventive, preventative, encumbrance, incumbrance, interference, obstruction, obstructor, obstructer, impediment, impedimenta
- usage: any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
- 3. hindrance, hinderance, interference, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of hindering or obstructing or impeding
All rights reserved.