Synonyms of hock
- 1. Rhine wine, Rhenish, hock, white wine
- usage: any of several white wines from the Rhine River valley in Germany (`hock' is British usage)
- 2. hock, hock-joint, joint, articulation, articulatio
- usage: tarsal joint of the hind leg of hoofed mammals; corresponds to the human ankle
- 1. pawn, soak, hock, consign, charge
- usage: leave as a guarantee in return for money; "pawn your grandfather's gold watch"
- 2. hock, disable, invalid, incapacitate, handicap
- usage: disable by cutting the hock
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hock (Dictionary)