Synonyms of homogenized
- 1. homogenize, homogenise, equal, match, equalize, equalise, equate
- usage: cause to become equal or homogeneous as by mixing; "homogenize the main ingredients"
- 2. homogenize, homogenise, change state, turn
- usage: break up the fat globules of; "homogenized milk"
- 3. homogenize, homogenise, change state, turn
- usage: become homogeneous or similar, as by mixing; "The two liquids homogenized in the blender"
- 1. homogenized, homogenised, blended (vs. unblended)
- usage: formed by blending unlike elements especially by reducing one element to particles and dispersing them throughout another substance
- 2. homogenized, homogenised, homogeneous (vs. heterogeneous), homogenous
- usage: made homogeneous
All rights reserved.