WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Hopkins, Mark Hopkins
- usage: United States educator and theologian (1802-1887)
- 2. Hopkins, Johns Hopkins
- usage: United States financier and philanthropist who left money to found the university and hospital that bear his name in Baltimore (1795-1873)
- 3. Hopkins, Gerard Manley Hopkins
- usage: English poet (1844-1889)
- 4. Hopkins, Sir Frederick Gowland Hopkins
- usage: English biochemist who did pioneering work that led to the discovery of vitamins (1861-1947)
- 5. Hopkins, Anthony Hopkins, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Sir Anthony Philip Hopkins
- usage: Welsh film actor (born in 1937)
All rights reserved.
See also: hopkins (Dictionary)